The Edge of Darkness
- How would your character describe themselves before a court of their respected peers? Magic will reveal outright lies, but not subtle deceit.
- What virtues, like courage, generosity, justice, or truthfulness does your character value the most? What qualities does your character despise?
- What is your character’s greatest strength?
- What is your character’s greatest weakness?
- Ordinary people do not understand the world of magic and the supernatural—for them it is only myth and legend. However, your character understands the truth. Magic and the supernatural are real, and great evil exists in the world. Your character is a “point of light in the widespread darkness.” Describe how your character came to this revelation.
- Describe your character’s family? What are your parents’ like? Do you have brothers or sisters? Which family or friends do you hold most dear?
- Everyone has something that is important, whether it is a ring, a sword, or a memento. What is sacred to your character? Explain why it is important.
- Has your character ever killed someone? If so please describe what happened with as much detail as possible.
- Does your character have any enemies? If so, why? What happened?
- Your character is plagued by a recurring dream/nightmare. Describe the dream.
- What is your character’s greatest regret?
- How do you want people to remember you after your death?